Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cheep CHEEP!

We were sitting in the living room, when all the sudden we hear some very loud Cheep cheep CHEEPS coming from the other room. I thought maybe they were pecking at each other, or out of water, or sitting on top of their water jar yet again. As I go to check on them (the box was in the hallway) I open the door a little further and am greeted by two furry faces! The two Easter Eggers had escaped and were coming out to investigate.

They are so darn tootin' cute that I let them roam around the kitchen for a bit before returning them to the bucket. I guess this means it's time to move them to the dishwasher box so we don't have any night wanderings.

1 comment:

  1. I have been letting our EE's into the house lately too. I stand them on the hall floor and practice fanning their wings a bit and picking them up. They might be our show birds so I have to make sure they are really hand tame. They are just the cutest little things.

    ReplyDelete