Monday, June 15, 2009

It's been two months

What can I say....mmmm, I stink at updating the blog? Yeah, I could say that. I got pregnant, got tired, then avoided the blog like the plague- you know how you put something off and put something off and the longer you wait the worse it gets? So yeah....

The meaties are gone. Thank goodness, because dang did they ever stink. Dirty, nasty, slovenly creatures those meat birds are. But dang tasty! (or so my husband and son tell me). For some odd reason, this pregnancy has me turning up my nose to all things meat and so I haven't actually tried it myself.

The Mr. had the dirty job of actually "taking care of" the birds. I had all intentions of helping clean them, but then I got pregnant and pukey and the thought of helping went right out the window.

But here's a few pictures for your viewing pleasure....


No comments:

Post a Comment